Second Learning

 

Quickie: Teach in the Holiday Spirit

I scooped FabFree! Awesome! (Update: It appears that they have since blogged about the fabulous find as well, but when I left a tip on their tip line, they still hadn't.)

I'm on Wilted Rose's Subscribe-o-Matic group and when I logged in today I was informed that there was a new outfit out by their tree. A new outfit and then some. So I've gone from looking like the image on the left, to looking like the image on the right (click for bigger picture), at least until Christmas has passed.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Here's how I did so for 3 L$. Need money, get it with no money down.

Skin: S4 Creme from Tuli - 0 L$
Hair: Candy Cane Valentina from Wilted Rose - 1 L$
Shape and Eyes: Eve from Style Your Destiny - 1 L$
Shirt, Pants, Cuffs, Shoes, Socks, Scarf, Ear Muffs: Winter Outfit(s) from Wilted Rose - 1 L$



And don't forget our wreath building class with one session offered just for blog readers.

Labels:

 

for this post

Leave a Reply