Second Learning

 

Back from Mouse Land

Gone to Disney
^^ Click for full picture.


Sorry for my hiatus. I was away visiting Mickey and Friends at Walt Disney World in sunny Florida, USA. For those of you planning a vacation there, please note that it costs $10.00 / 24 hours of internet, and it is not WiFi, so only one laptop can go online at at time. Since the Disney trip was a stretch, financially, we didn't have the $$ to spend on the internet, so I've had to be computer free for a while.

Then a family crisis arose and I had to spend some time at the grandparents house which has dial up (and we all know that Second Life and dial up don't play well together).

Needless to say, I'm back and wanted to spotlight something that is now slightly out of date: my St. Patrick's Day decorations and my prize chair.

== St. Pat's Decorations ==
While I was away, the EduCube Headquarters were cheerfully decorated in Saint Patrick's Day decorations in many festive shades of green. These were expertly created by my good friend Garlande Greene who actually makes a business of creating halo-free alpha cutouts of your favorite pets. I believe that she offers a discount for cutouts of guide animals (so your best pal can be in SL, too).

Here is her Irish Blessing and Shamrock Plant (I chose the pot myself). Nothing like a potted shamrock to brighten my spirits.

St Pats 01


And here is a picture of an Irish wolfhound that she alpha-ed. Isn't her work amazing? No halo and no post-processing on this image.

St Pats 02


== Prize Chair ==
And what is that hiding in the background behind the Leprechaun and his sign? Why that is my new prize chair.

St Pats 03


Depending on what you want, if you occupy the stool for a given amount of time, you can earn prizes that are not available for purchase. At the time of writing this post, I have on offer:

Japanese Koi Garden for 120 Minutes
Transferable Seiza Sitting Pose for 15 Minutes
Transferable Agura Sitting Pose for 10 Minutes

Drop on by and grab your prize!

Labels:

 

for this post

Leave a Reply