Second Learning

 

Lesson 3: Your Profie Picture (Part 2)

Part 1





They also have an Edo Era Japan scene for those of you japan-o-philes [Guilty! - JL]. If you want the look that I'm sporting in these pictures, you can achieve your own variety by following the free links in the "Get the Geisha Look" notecard given at my Geisha Presentation. Please note that the kimono I am wearing, and the pose I am using, were bought and paid for. However, I do link to free kimono that are stunning in themselves, and perhaps some day someone will make an animation overrider with the pose and release it for free. If this has already happened, or you know where to get the japanese bow pose for free, please drop me a comment!

Finally, they have an Indian Town (no picture because I don't have an outfit to go with it, but Anna Zwiers was able to take some stunning pictures). And finally, they have an Outer Space set that can be reached by walking into the white domes (yes, you can walk right through them). Again, no picture because I didn't have a nifty spacesuit, but again Anna Zwiers comes to the rescue.

Continued ...

Labels:

 

for this post

Leave a Reply